Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Im still alive but im barely breathing.

Ever since you left ive been facing this endless battle of being alone. You used to put a smile on my face . You used to have my heart racing. You strucked me like lightning and spread this disease so called " love" through every inch of my body. You weakened my soul and had me in this coma where i dreamed that me and you could stay in eternal grace. But i was just expecting too much, i wasnt prepared for the worst. Your ice cold hands ripped my beating heart out When i was at the calmest state. It hit me all so fast . I was on the verge of death . How could i be so unaware? Was i so sick that the affection we once shared had blinded me?what i didnt see was your intention of killing me. Im now dead to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment